Pages

Welcome to My Blog

This is to share my IT experience with friends all around the world.
I have been working in Linux Fedora Systems for more than 8 years. Its fun to share knowledge and learn..
As everyone knows when a problem arises in your systems "googling" is the way that many depend on..

All the posts here are my working experiences during my working life.. So you can count on it..

I have added the references where I got help in solving IT issues


Monday, March 21, 2016

Linux Performance Observability Tools

I found this image from Facebook (It seems facebook is not providing gossips only :-) which is very useful for Linux system administrators in finding issues in the systems.



I have downloaded the image from its original site (Site owner Brendan D. Gregg) and the original site http://www.brendangregg.com/linuxperf.html


A big thank to Brendan D. Gregg for publishing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment