Pages

Welcome to My Blog

This is to share my IT experience with friends all around the world.
I have been working in Linux Fedora Systems for more than 8 years. Its fun to share knowledge and learn..
As everyone knows when a problem arises in your systems "googling" is the way that many depend on..

All the posts here are my working experiences during my working life.. So you can count on it..

I have added the references where I got help in solving IT issues


Friday, May 16, 2014

Display Time in Horde IMP

I have faced the issue of displaying date/time in Horde IMP mail client in several occasions. I have rectified those issues but failed to post it in my blog.

OK, today I had the same issue with Horde Groupware 5.1.4 IMP mail client. It displayed a wrong time for the mail arrival time.


As Horde uses PHP functions for time variable settings, the time zone setting in php.ini should be corrected according to your standard time zone.

[Date]
; Defines the default timezone used by the date functions
; http://www.php.net/manual/en/datetime.configuration.php#ini.date.timezone
date.timezone ="Asia/Colombo"

Replace "Asia/Colombo" with your preferred time zone, and horde will display the correct mail arrival times accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment